All entries and bookings for the CorpComms Awards are subject to the terms and conditions laid out below. They are made with Hardy Media Limited. Our company registration number is 06611118. Our VAT number is 935544018.
- The CorpComms Awards are open to UK-based companies and their agencies.
- Agencies are required to inform their clients if they submit an entry on their behalf.
- Entries and any supporting materials must be submitted through the awards portal.
- Any materials supplied as part of your entry must be your original work.
All information in your entry must be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
It is possible to withdraw an entry from consideration before judging takes place. However, refunds will not be given.
The judges reserve the right to move a submission to a more appropriate category, if necessary.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a category if the quality of entries is not felt to be sufficient.
- Information within the entry may be used within www.corpcommsmagazine.co.uk or in associated publications.
- Hardy Media reserves the right to cancel, postpone or move the Awards to another venue or to change any other aspect of the ceremony at our discretion. However, we will notify you promptly of any relevant changes.
Once Hardy Media receives your booking, we will send confirmation of your attendance via email to the contact specified in the online booking form.
If you wish to cancel your attendance, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the cancellation is 30 days before the ceremony, fees will be refunded although an administration charge may be levied. Where you cancel within 30 days of the event, no refunds will be made.
If you (or any attendee that you booked) cannot attend the awards, it is possible to allow a substitute attendee. However, it may not be possible to accommodate specific dietary requirements if the substitution takes place within 72 hours of the event. It may also not be possible to alter any guest list.
- Payment may be made at the time of booking or when submitting entries via the awards platform using a credit card.
It is possible to pay by credit card after making your booking.
- You can elect to pay by invoice but your documentation MUST make clear to whom the invoice should be addressed. If an agency submits entries or books spaces at the awards event on behalf of a client, it will be assumed that the agency is liable for the debt unless it is made clear otherwise.
- If you need to raise a PO or to put Hardy Media onto an approved suppliers list, this needs to be completed either prior to or at the time of booking.
Cheque payments require prior agreement.
- Full payment must be received and cleared by Hardy Media within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so may result in your entries being withdrawn or your bookings voided, with no refund being made and no liability on the part of Hardy Media.
- Any bookings made less than two weeks before the awards ceremony must be pre-paid.
Any agency or client that has failed to pay invoices issued by Hardy Media for past awards will be barred from entering into this year's CorpComms Awards until such outstanding debts are settled.
Photography and/or video footage will be taken at the CorpComms Awards and, as a result, your image may be used on websites, publications, promotional materials and publicity in the future. No references will be made that link your image with any other personal data, unless specifically requested. If you are concerned about your image being captured, please email email@example.com.